♥ Saturday, June 13, 2009 ♥
Peepos! :)
I love wind's tagboard ! x)
Well ~ I spammed for some private and confidential reasons.. :)
Well.. Had to find fren to help before having the whole tagboard with my tags.. hahaa!
Anw ~ Strings have their blog ready ! Now they hope that u will go and give them some suggestions! ;) I gave okays! So ! Be good members! Go help !!! We are together as one !
Rmb the line they said during CO campp this year ?
ONE FOR ALL , ALL FOR ONE
I love this line :D But they didn't One for all, All for one lahhs.. eg. Shaohui dance sexy dance.. only he dance.. others nvr .. haha! DAMN HOT cans!
hmmm.. so ~ :D
Just now rained so heavy ! now.. the whole sky is cloudyyyyy.. >.<
Huixian nvr go for MCO today ! :(
LUCKYYYY ! no fly sky :D
I haven't do my homeowrk ! only 5%.. hahaha!
Peepos! Cannot be like me horhs! ;)
RMB ! do ur homework ! and ~ Do practise ur instrument if u have it at home ;)
Jiayous peepos who are going for MOE music camp ! xD
I'm involved :D
*blehhhs*
suppport me horhs! :D
and VCH is having a concert !
Help MrLow to buy tikets ;)
x) It's on 19th June. Friday :)
Ppl there are solo-ing :D
okays! gtg !
haaahx! BYes peepos!
YanHuan :)
Stopped singing @ 5:35 PM ♥