♥ Wednesday, May 20, 2009 ♥
Peepos! I guess u have already got to see ur paper bahs? :D
I didn't do very well ! but.. let's hope it goes well and have teacher marked wrongly and I might get better marks ! :D
hahax!
That two old demons came back to CO again ! :D So glad and Happy + excited to see them back ! xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
and also Carin came back ! :D
But I see dao her will "stress" arhs.. xD
HUIXIAN AND SAMANTHA the demons came back ~ x) LOLLLL ! ok la.. that two very supportive towards MSLCO especially MSLCO WOODWIND!
:D
Sure de la ! Cuz have me mahs! I'm the main reason ! xDDDDDDDD LOLLLLLLLLLLLLL
guess I'm getting crazy here ~ anw.. let's hope and pray for Baoer to get well soon ! :D
She's not feeling well today urhsss.. :(
I miss her smile ! her laughter ! xD
U rarely see her laughing hard ! ;) xD
GET WELL SOON ! BAOER ! :D
cOLOURFUL today ! :D
-YanHuan ! :D
Stopped singing @ 10:08 PM ♥